Kinsta lets customers choose which data center location to use for each of their WordPress websites. You’ll be able to position your site where it’s closest to your target visitors, ensuring fast page loading speed times and low latency. Since Kinsta uses Google Cloud Platform’s multi-regional deployment, you’ll find the list of Kinsta data centers in Google Cloud’s network below.
Kinsta Hosting Plans Comparison Chart
|Pricing||Check Pricing||Check Pricing||Check Pricing||Check Pricing|
|Storage||10 GB||20 GB||30 GB+||100 GB+|
|Content Delivery Network||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free SSL Certificates||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|24/7 Customer Support||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Money Back Guarantee||30 days||30 days||30 days||30 days|
Kinsta Data Center Locations
Kinsta has 24 data centers positioned across the globe. You can select which one hosts each of your WordPress installations so that they’re closer to the website’s primary visitors.
As mentioned, Kinsta uses the Google Cloud Platform for their infrastructure, which is used by some of the most popular brands today, such as Coca Cola, Spotify, Evernote, Best Buy, Snapchat, Domino’s, etc. GCP is widely recognized as one of the best cloud hosting solutions today.
Here’s the list of data center locations per region:
- The Dalles, Oregon, USA (us-west1)
- Los Angeles, California, USA (us-west2)
- Salt Lake City, Utah, USA (us-west3)
- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (us-west4)
- Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA (us-central1)
- Moncks Corner, South Carolina, USA (us-east1)
- Ashburn, Virginia, USA (us-east4)
- Montreal, Canada (northamerica-northeast1)
- São Paulo, Brazil (southamerica-east1)
- St. Ghislain, Belgium (europe-west1)
- London, UK (europe-west2)
- Frankfurt, Germany (europe-west3)
- Eemshaven, Netherlands (europe-west4)
- Zürich, Switzerland (europe-west6)
- Hamina, Finland (europe-north1)
- Tokyo, Japan (asia-northeast1)
- Osaka, Japan (asia-northeast2)
- Seoul, South Korea (asia-northeast3)
- Changhua County, Taiwan (asia-east1)
- Hong Kong (asia-east2)
- Jurong West, Singapore (asia-southeast1)
- Jakarta, Indonesia (us-southeast2)
- Mumbai, India (asia-south1)
- Sydney, Australia (australia-southeast1)
Choosing Your Kinsta Data Center
If you’re not yet certain which data center location to select, you can use this GCP Ping tool to check your latency between each region. Ideally, you want the data center to be as close to your site’s target audience. This is even more crucial for eCommerce websites, since you want customers to be able to smoothly navigate the site.
Those with a more international visitor base, Google Analytics will be able to show you where most of your traffic comes from. This should help narrow down the global region and even the particular data center for the particular site. Kinsta can also recommend the most suitable one if you provide them latency results or traffic data.
Kinsta has 24 data centers in 5 major regions around the world. You can view the full list of locations above.
While site speed improvement will largely depend on where you’re migrating your website from, Kinsta notes that nearly all websites that transfer to their hosting saw an increase in speed. Kinsta has conducted several case studies to illustrate performance improvements for your review. Additionally, you can take advantage of their 30-day money-back guarantee to test it for yourself.
Once you sign up for a plan, you can request a free site migration from Kinsta and discuss the timeline with their team. Kinsta can complete site migrations within 24 hours though it can take up to 3 business days.
Kinsta currently has 24 data centers as of January 2021.